Saturday, December 20, 2008

Xmas Cards

So, I haven't posted on here in a long time, and that is kinda a travesty. As most know, I'm in Pittsburgh now & I'm still trying to get adjusted/meet new people/explore the city... so I haven't been on this thing much. Plus now having a job where I sit at a computer 8 hrs a day does not make me want to sit at computer when I come home, hah.

Anyways, my friend Angie made me this Christmas card & it is probably the best Christmas card I have ever received! I still have to make her one, but I don't know how I'm going to top it... even being an art major! Oh man, getting this really made my day.

Even the envelope was cool. There were also some little cut out things inside:

Here is the actual card:


Sweetest girl ever. :]

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.