Saturday, July 26, 2008

Chrono Shredder

So, it's been a while. I've been realizing how fast summer is coming to an end & trying to stay off of the computer & enjoy it while I can. I'm going to have to start sending resumes out soon. As much as I've been longing for this time all summer, it's pretty effin scary at the same time... especially when I think about it more.

I found this thing called the "Chrono Shredder" on here. An artist named Susanna Hertrich made a calendar that conitunesly shreds the days as they are happening. Giving you a constant reminder that time is fleeting, and once it's gone, it's gone. As annoying as hearing something constantly shredding might be, I think this could really be a cool thing to have. (it's not being commerically produced most likely though) I feel, we all need, especially me, some kind of reminder like this that life is short. Plus, it kinda looks cool, haha.




MySpace Tracker

MySpace Tracker

1 comments:

kendra. said...

now that i know you have a blog (i did but forgot), i am going to comment a lot, i bet. i hate the word blog, but i like you and also this shredder guy.

Powered by Blogger.